Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 25 April 2010

Stroll in Stockholm

Today was a day for walking, I think i covered most of Stockholm. as im wrighting this my feet are killing me.

I started the day waking up in a funny bed. Then I remembered that I was not at home and the funny bed was just a swedish one - I decided to get up, Fluff was on her way to see a friend and I was going to take some shots of the city.

Stockholm is made up of 14 different islands and when I first came to the city I wanted to swim in between them. I was "shocked" to find out that the water is kinda cold lol.

Anyways I walked a lot and revisited most of the land that I used to call home. I got to pop to my old piercing shop to get a new ring for my ear... (For the people that came to funInTheSun I lost another ball!)

I got a tube down a stop and marched to the old town and Slussen, getting some shots of the places that I used to like back in the day. Stockholm is a great city to get yourself lost in. Lots of bars and little shops to see and bits to buy.

Later meeting up with fluff and her friend, We headed home (our friend's that are putting us up for the weekend). after getting back home and seeing all the shopping that fluff had got, we went off to bed,

Night night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment