Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 10 April 2010

Connors Birthday Party

Well this was an early morning....I got up at 10.00am this morning and anyone that knows me, that like my Father I don't do mornings.

Eddie Catz was the place, down in south London and for once me and Fluff was 1st to get there. So we went by M&S. Then into the fun zone, a long deep room with a netted clumping frame.
Both my nephews with one of each of there friends, there was Flip & Bush, JillyBilly, Slim & Nats, Shrek & Loulou as well as some others (List was getting long). The fun of running around chesing the kids, playing football, dancing in the disco room.

After the party we went to a little park with a river running through it. Within seconds of coming in there, Flips egging me on to jump it, So I do... hehe showed you brother. So then he jumps it but only after one of the kids clears the water but lands right in the stinging nettles.
All in all along but really nice day, I got to see a side of my family that I don't get to see that often and had a lot of fun with them. I dont even see the family in London enough so I need to spend a little more time, doing thinks and not just sitting in the house and with a drink in the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment