Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 5 April 2010

Well that was fun


Just got back in from a long ass night, After getting a call from a friend who needed someone to spot for DSI I got talked into going out. I was thinking that I'll only be out for a few hours, take some pics and then go home.

AREA turns out to be a little gem in Vaxuhall, 4 rooms of dancing fun and the main room has a light show that reminded me of SEOne but better. Bumped into some of my old raving buddies, some from a place that I used to work and some of my new Spits buddies.

Great music, good crowd and nice staff, all good for a night out. My nice calm evening got turned on its head when a friend who was dancing for the event asked me to perform as 3 of the other dances had droped out.... Good thing I took my poi.

Ended up taking some good shots (I hope I've not checked them just yet) and had a blast of an evening, but now I'm thinking that it might not have helped my cold.

Pics will be up one my SITE and DSI shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment