Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday hopping


I left the flat this morning to meet fluff and one of my old Stockholm buddies. Still limping from all the walking I did yesterday, The old friend was a guy fluff went to uni with and was one of the 1st friendly faces I met when I came to this city.

A fast drink on one of the many squares in the city we went our different ways, The friend had to teach a class, Fluff had a class to take and I had to kill time till 16.00 when I was meeting one of my poi buddies.

Walking(or should i say hopping) around some of the places that I used to see alot of when I lived here, The big library and one of the skater parks. Also went to a little bar that we used to drink at but it being Sunday was not open. Sometimes when i picked fluff up we went to a pizza place in the tube and was open so i had a fucking lovly kebab pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment