Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 4 April 2010

The Smart thing or the Fun thing?


Right now im thinking what I should do with my easter Sunday off....

I can go out to a rave, have a dance and take some great pics, or I can stay in and get better after feeling like shit for the last 2 weeks... I know what I should do and I know what I wanna do...

Its a hard life sometimes don't you think?

The Night... Party Proactive, An event that I have never been to before but it turns out that a few of my old friends and one or to of my new friends are going to.


2 comments:

  1. lol Vanya here..You know what we usually talk about but it's up to you..if I have to pick one I'd go for the night out..so go for it.. :P HAVE FUUUUUNNNN !!!!! Talk to you later ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok sorry for the second comment but i forgot..HAPPY EASTER and I also really like the photo you posted..nice graphic/illustrative work ;)

    ReplyDelete