Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tuesday and No Spits

Well I could not make it to Spits tonight so I went off to Hammersmith for some Squash!!
My squash Buddie and I met up and walked just around the corner from the tube to the gym.

After what felt like a really fast game we headed back to the changing rooms. It never really feels like a long time when were playing and I always wanna do some more. We headed off to a pub and had a sit down and a chat, Its really nice to ust chill out after a fast pasted game of squash.

Another food shop on the way home, this time at Asda. Still don't like that shop and being part of the wall-mart group makes me hate it more. Shame i had no time to get to another shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment