Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 28 April 2010

It finally came!




After waiting nearly 2 weeks my new camera finally came today, Chilling out watching the wrestling from Monday night I get a knock at the door. It was the same guy that droped off my Lens last week.

After a few mins chatting I got back inside and Opened the box... It was used but in perfect nick, everything was in there and apart from changing the language back to English. I was off in seconds finding out everything about it.

Its tiny and light weight but with no tapes or disks to worry about (I had already revised my HDSD-cards) I was making little vids, taking pics and having fun. I headed out to get some Footie, going up to London but not that much to shoot really.

Looking forward to spits next week to get some spinning vids

No comments:

Post a Comment