Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Poor little kitty

Well after that tech wank - cough cough

Iphones. gotta love them. Now back to real life.

Today was the 1st real day back and I had to resquael Jinx from the evil paws of Sunday and Trouble, Jinx just was not having fun on this trip and spent most of her time under the kitchen sink. I came over to the flat and she came out to see me, looking happy that I came to pick her up. She did not even moan when I put her in the box, but Trouble was trying to say goodbye.

In reality she was in good care with 2 other lovely kitty and her uncle but just wanted to acted like a bitch, or maybe she just missed home that much - who really knows

Tube home and then when I got home, the cat was outta the bag(or box in this case). I have never herd her meow so much in the 4.5 years that I have had her. Happy as can be she walked around the flat checking out every inch of her turf popping out for a walk outside. within about an hour she was sleeping on the sofa, looking like she had not slept in days.

Poor little kitty

1 comment: