Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 16 April 2010

Skinny doing Squash!

Today I ended up doing something new... well not new but something I loved but have not done since I left school... Squash!!

A few weeks ago I was chatting with a friend about doing some sports together, we ended up chatting about Squash as we both did it years ago. Last night I got a text saying that he had booked a court. "Thats great" I said but then he asked if I have a racket....." "hmmmm nope" I said.

So today I went into town to get a racket and worked out that I did not own one bit of sport clothing or trainers to do sports in... Thank you Lillywhites. New bits (All White) and a new racket and I'm all set.

Was great to get the blood pumping and I'm looking forward to making it a weekly thing... Bring on a fit skinny boy

not one of mine, Google pic(above)

No comments:

Post a Comment