Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Monday madness

Well after Saturday with my burnt arms and neck, spending all of Sunday in doors I wanted to do something. So Today me and Fluffy headed up to Clapham common for a little staff and reading.

We got to the common and headed to grab a coffee (alway's start with the coffee as it give you the energy and a toilet brake) trouble today was that the sun was going down before we went into Starbucks.

We walked down to the skater park, doped my jacket for fluff to sit down on and i started spinning. I was working on a few moves while Fluff helped me with some timing and rhythm, but the sun was dropping and it was starting to get cold. So we headed home after a quick food shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment