Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 8 April 2010

Another New Phone

Well as some of you might know, I am having a little trouble with my phones of late.

1st my O2 phone dies, then my 3 phone starts playing up so I swap back to the O2 then back to the 3 again. One day I go to look at my phone and I have cracked the screen... shit! one more month and I'll get my I-Phone but ill then i need my 3 phone working as I'm waiting to hear back from a job offer. So I have got this little baby till that sexy bit of tech is in my hands.

Review: Well its kind of like sticking loads of new things in an old case. It has mobile internet, Facebook, twitter, Skype and a few other things but nothing feels real.
Sometimes the apps run a little funny, the screens don't line up right. Something just feels a little cheap- maybe I've just got used to that little more posh tech but for only £29.99 (with £10 credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment